Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello world!

Hi there I'm Amy.  I have just created this blog to feature not only Artfanaticus my new Etsy shop but also to share with you some tips & tricks I've learned along the way since opening. 

A little bit about myself.  I have been an artist my entire life. The skills I have been so LUCKY to harvest came from the many mediums I got my hands on in the print and film industry, hair & make-up, cooking, painting, illustrations, mixed digital media, creative director, graphic designer, wedding & boudoir photographer... the list goes on and on. The computer changed my life creatively early on and it helps me continue to grow as an artist. For me ART is LIFE. NYC & Los Angeles have been called home but I'm a Jersey girl at heart, now living my dream in Hawaii with my best friend and husband, the love of my life. He is part of my daily inspiration and the support he gives me helps make this all possible. I LOVE evolving so today with the new digital and technology advancements, the new avenues and possibilities can be limitless! Blessed I am to be a digital nomad, passionately taking my ART everywhere and to everyone from all over the world!

So join me as I reveal my ups and downs of being a new Etsy shop owner.  Wish me luck!

You can view my shop here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Artfanaticus

No comments:

Post a Comment